Where We Grow; An Adelaide Child care centre committed to helping your child with School Readiness.
Where We Grow is much more than just a child care centre in Adelaide. We offer our children a school readiness curriculum in conjunction with the connected, organic curriculum of the Pre-School Room. This curriculum introduces typical school based subjects that embolden our children and reduce the impact of the change as young children graduate from Pre-School to School.
Starting school is a cinch for children who attend Adelaide’s leading early learning centres.
The Pre-School Room of Where We Grow, is staffed with fully qualified teachers to lead the implementation of our School Readiness curriculum. The School Readiness Curriculum provides a great practice ground for school within an Adelaide child care setting. Our Pre-School aims to do more than simply teach the children. We want to scaffold with them, to investigate and to wonder. Children who graduate from the Where We Grow Pre-School do so as so much more than just students; they are solutionaries, ready for the world.
Our subjects incorporated with this curriculum include:
* Literacy – phonemic awareness, writing, syllabic awareness, sight reading, CVCs and more
* Numeracy – number recognition up to 100, polygon exploration, patterns, sequencing, quantity manipulation and more
* Cognitive Processing – looking from problem solution to problem analysis
* Environmental Awareness – exploring the co-dependence in the naturally occurring and constructed environments
* The Sciences – exploring the relationships of matter, space, chemicals and cyclic occurrence
There is an infinite amount of subjects ready for the children at Where We Grow. Imagination is our only limitation. To give your child the very best start in life, talk to us about our Pre-School room and School Readiness program today.